See photos (10)
Water Glisse Passion Aréna Plage
Service providers, Tourism service provider, Activity providers in Roquebrune-sur-Argens
Warning: Unsecured hours
At the foot of the mythical rock of Roquebrune sur Argens, discover our nautical base Aréna Plage Lac Perrin! With family, friends or colleagues, enjoy a wide range of 100% SLIDING nautical activities!
Located at the foot of the Rock of Roquebrune sur Argens, the Water Glisse Passion Aréna Plage nautical base welcomes you every summer from April to October in a relaxed family atmosphere. On this NATURA 2000 classified site of unparalleled natural beauty, a vast array of nautical activities is available to have fun and relax with family or friends!
Do you want to explore the flora and fauna of Lac du Rocher? So let yourself be tempted by a pedal boat ride, canoe kayak or stand up...Located at the foot of the Rock of Roquebrune sur Argens, the Water Glisse Passion Aréna Plage nautical base welcomes you every summer from April to October in a relaxed family atmosphere. On this NATURA 2000 classified site of unparalleled natural beauty, a vast array of nautical activities is available to have fun and relax with family or friends!
Do you want to explore the flora and fauna of Lac du Rocher? So let yourself be tempted by a pedal boat ride, canoe kayak or stand up paddle!
Do you want to work out? So try your hand at water skiing or wakeboarding! Our state-certified instructors will be happy to accompany you from the boat, or in the water!
Want to challenge your family or friends? So take a seat on our towed buoys or…. On our giant 3000 m² water park! What will you leave with unforgettable vacation memories!
Want to please your little ones? From 3 years old, let him discover baby skiing thanks to our boat specially adapted for them! Are your little ends not very comfortable in the water? So let them venture into the Aquakids or the Ninja Kids, a space 100% dedicated to 2-8 year olds!
You will understand, there is something for everyone at the Aréna Plage!
And because we know that weekends or holidays must rhyme with simplicity and relaxation, discover all the infrastructures and equipment available on our site:
- Restaurant du Lac: treat yourself to a real moment of gustatory pleasure on the shaded terrace of our Restaurant du Lac! With its magnificent panorama over the Rocher de Roquebrune, the Restaurant du Lac welcomes you 7 days a week, with its generous and traditional cuisine!
- Snack: Sandwiches or pizzas, ice creams and drinks: the perfect combo to regain strength after a good morning or afternoon of nautical activities
- Picnic areas: In the shade of the trees, take a little gourmet break
- Small Summer Bar: Mojitos, Caipirinhas, fresh fruit cocktails…. What to spend, it is sure, a good time with family or friends! Open for lunch and dinner
- Deckchairs: How to recover from a lunch at the Restaurant du Lac without a good nap? And yes, we have thought of everything!
- Ilot bar: In the middle of the lake, discover our brand new bar! The island bar! Come and sip a good cocktail under our beautiful hut, with a Caribbean feel!
- Ample free parking & quick access to the motorway: Holidays come first! Traffic jams and parking difficulties stay at home!
- Fruit and vegetable market: What could be better than good fresh fruit and vegetables to enjoy in the evening around a good barbecue? We invite you to take a tour of the Marché du Lac, open 7 days a week in the middle of summer in high season from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. And that's not all ! Discover at the same location, the flea market / garage sales of Roquebrune sur Argens! Open every Sunday morning, summer and winter!
Contact by email
- See all reviews
- Water sports
- Sea kayak
- Water skiing
- Stand up paddle
- Towed machinery
- Car park
- Pets welcome
- Canoe hire
- Stand up paddle rental
- Rental of beach equipment
- Fitted kitchen
- Dining area
- Restaurant on site
- Restaurant in the close vicinity
- Free choice of caterer
- Cutlery and crockery provided
- Cold room
April 1, 2022
until October 31, 2022
Monday9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Tuesday9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Thursday9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday9:00 AM - 7:00 PM