Sospel

Saint-Nicolas square

Historic site and monument, Historic patrimony, 18th C in Sospel

  • This square was called " holly spirit square" in the 18 th century.
    The central building was formely owned by the brotherhood of the Holy Spirit.
    It became the city hall in 1793

  • The fountain situated under the loggia is from 1788
    The paschal lamb on the front symbolizes divine protection.
  • Environment

    • Station district
    • Close to a public transportation
    • Village centre
  • Spoken languages

Our suggestions