img-name-mising

Le Kiosque - ou la halle aux poissons

Historic site and monument, Engineering structure, Historic patrimony, Kiosk in La Garde-Freinet
  • The metal construction was used as a market hall to display the products of fishmongers.

  • The fish market - an expression of modernity - was built in 1872 following a project of M. Clavier, civil engineer from Draguignan. Today the stone slabs for the fishmonger's wares are missing.
  • Spoken languages
    • French
Openings
Openings
  • All year 2022
    Opened Everyday
Nos suggestions