OT de Tourrettes-sur-Loup

Le Chateau

Historic site and monument in Tourrettes-sur-Loup

  • In 1387, Guichard de Villeneuve received the fiefdom from the Comtes de Provence. His descendant built the castle in 1430 and restaured the XIIth century’s tower. It includes 3 floors. Since the Revolution and the last of the Villeneuves, it has served as the city hall. The monumental 17th century staircase has been restored at the end of the 20th century.
  • Spoken languages

Our suggestions