img-name-mising

La Villa Eilenroc

Historic site and monument, Historic patrimony, House in Antibes
  • This villa, built in 1867, was designed by Charles Garnier, architect of the Paris Opéra. The owner of this "folly" named it Eilenroc, the anagram of his wife's first name, Cornélie. The splendid 11-ha park features an extraordinary variety of trees.

  • Spoken languages
    • French
Services
  • Activities
    • Concert
  • Equipment
    • Toilets
    • Car park
  • Services
    • Tour free of charge
Nos suggestions