See photos (2)

La Fontaine aux Lions

Historic site and monument, Historic patrimony, Fountain in Ramatuelle

  • This fountain, which probably dates from the nineteenth century, was once situated at the terrace adjacent to the Café de l'Ormeau.

  • It was moved in 1905 and installed at the site of an oil mill, against a large stone wall supporting the slope of the old cemetery. She was originally topped by a pediment made of terracotta balusters. The overflow fell into small waterfalls in two other contiguous basins disappeared today. The first served as a watering place for horses and oxen, was reserved for the 2nd rinsing barrels.
  • Environment

    • Town location
  • Spoken languages

Services
  • Equipment

    • Defibrillator
    • Parking
  • Services

    • Pets welcome
    • Tourist information
    • Tour free of charge
Openings

Openings

  • All year
    Opened Everyday
Our suggestions