See photos (2)

Former coastal station

Historic site and monument, Historic patrimony, 19th C in La Londe-les-Maures
  • Former coastal railway station from the late 19th century

  • Former station of the coastal railway (Toulon-Saint-Raphaël line) put into service in 1890 and closed in 1948.
    Restored and still used as the headquarters of several local associations.
    There is also a station stop at the western entrance to the town as well as an Eiffel-type metal bridge spanning the Pansard river at the western entrance to the town centre and used by the coastal cycle path.
  • Environment
    • Town location
    • Village centre
Services
  • Services
    • Pets welcome
  • Rates
    Outdoor only
Openings
Openings
  • All year 2022
    Opened Everyday
Nos suggestions