See photos (3)

Saint Louis Church

Historic site and monument, Religious heritage, Church, 19th C in Le Lavandou

  • Built in 1855 and damaged during world war two, the Saint Louis Church has been transformed throughout the years. The bell tower has been replaced thanks to Father Hélin, local member of the French resistance.
    The choir has been renovated with handmade fresco painted by the artist Jean-Baptiste Garrigou in 2009.

  • Environment

    • In centre of town
    • Town location
  • Spoken languages

Openings

Openings

  • All year
    Opened Everyday
Our suggestions