See photos (2)

Church of the Nativity

Historic site and monument, Religious heritage, Church, 19th C in La Londe-les-Maures

  • Provençal church from the end of the 19th century, atypical because of its orientation of the choir to the West. Permanent and lively Provençal crèche.

  • Basilical church composed of a central nave with an apse flanked by a bell tower and two lateral aisles.
    Built from 1844, originally without a transept and with a half-dome choir, it was founded in 1847. Sacristy and side chapels were added in 1873 and extended by the side naves in 1922.
    Nefs each with 3 twinned bays decorated with stained glass windows, one of which bears the initials of St André (homage to André Augustin Allègre, donor of the land on which the church is built)....
    Basilical church composed of a central nave with an apse flanked by a bell tower and two lateral aisles.
    Built from 1844, originally without a transept and with a half-dome choir, it was founded in 1847. Sacristy and side chapels were added in 1873 and extended by the side naves in 1922.
    Nefs each with 3 twinned bays decorated with stained glass windows, one of which bears the initials of St André (homage to André Augustin Allègre, donor of the land on which the church is built).
    Illuminated heart of two stained glass windows representing a Virgin and Child and St Vincent (patron saint of winegrowers). Bells from 1872 and 1950.
Services
  • Accessibility

    • Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
Openings

Openings

  • All year
    Opened Everyday
Our suggestions