See photos (2)

Boys' school

Historic site and monument, Historic patrimony, 20th C in La Londe-les-Maures

  • Former boys' school, now part of Jean Jaurès Primary School

  • Former communal school for boys, built in 1912.
    Two-storey building with a projecting main facade rich in institutional ornamentation: the city's coat of arms, the Republican motto, the initials "RF" and the faces of boys.
    First public building financed by the nascent commune, symbol of its independence.
    The oldest known representation of the city's coat of arms.
    Outdoor only
  • Environment

    • Town location
    • Village centre
Openings

Openings

  • All year
    Opened Everyday
Our suggestions