See photos (2)

Former coastal railway station

Historic site and monument, Historic patrimony, 19th C in La Londe-les-Maures

  • Former coastal railway station from the end of the 19th century

  • Former coastal railway station (Toulon-Saint-Raphaël line) opened in 1890 and closed in 1948.
    Restored and still used as the headquarters of several local associations.
    There is also a station stop at the western entrance to the town and an Eiffel-type metal bridge over the Le Pansard stream at the western entrance to the city centre, which is used by the coastal cycle path.
  • Environment

    • Town location
    • Village centre
Services
  • Services

    • Pets welcome
  • Rates

    Outdoor only
Openings

Openings

  • All year
    Opened Everyday
Our suggestions