5 - Place du Commandant Lamy

Historic site and monument, Historic patrimony, Historic district in Mougins

  • D - Town Hall: in 1954, this place became a town hall on the remains of the old Saint Bernardin Chapel which belonged to the White Penitents of Mougins.

  • The walls and the semicircular apse are still visible. This building now includes the Municipal Council room, the Marriage room and the exhibition hall.

    E - Frieze on the facade of the restaurant "La Place de Mougins" Facade n ° 41 - By Paul Daemen Dutch painter and portrait painter (1924-1995) - It is an Allegory of creation.

    F - "Le Mouron" statue by Carin Grudda (Monumental Exhibition 2019) - Location subject to change depending on the exhibitions in the village.

    G - Fontaine -...
    The walls and the semicircular apse are still visible. This building now includes the Municipal Council room, the Marriage room and the exhibition hall.

    E - Frieze on the facade of the restaurant "La Place de Mougins" Facade n ° 41 - By Paul Daemen Dutch painter and portrait painter (1924-1995) - It is an Allegory of creation.

    F - "Le Mouron" statue by Carin Grudda (Monumental Exhibition 2019) - Location subject to change depending on the exhibitions in the village.

    G - Fontaine - 1894, gift from the notary Girard who offered it as a promise of mass at the time of his death. The statue represents Ceres, Roman goddess of agriculture, harvest and fertility. The Goddess promised fruitful harvests to the inhabitants.
  • Spoken languages

Openings

Openings

  • All year
    Opened Everyday
Our suggestions