Viva the Dolce Vita on the French Riviera!
The Côte d’Azur is famed above all else for its coast, the extremely famous “French Riviera” with seafronts like the Promenade des Anglais in Nice or La Croisette in Cannes. Every year, the seaside resorts of the south of France attract tourists from the world over, come to contemplate these unmissable locations on the Côte d’Azur.
Love lazing about, the beach and bathing? The Côte d’Azur is the perfect place for your summer holidays, the region boasts multiple beaches, each one prettier than the last! A party atmosphere in the beach clubs of Saint-Tropez or small intimate beaches on the Gulf of Nice, the French Riviera has everything required to allow you to live the real Dolce Vita!
A few of the prettiest beaches on the French Riviera:
● Pampelonne beach in Ramatuelle: the iconic Côte d’Azur beach
● La Réserve beach in Nice: a stone’s throw from the port!
● La Gravette beach in Antibes: a sandy beach!
● Passable beach in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat: panoramic view over Villefranche harbour
● La Petite Afrique beach in Beaulieu-sur-mer: shaded by large stone pines
● Les Sablettes beach in Menton: an Italian atmosphere