Colouring, decoupage, collage, let your inspiration run wild! The Côte d’Azur France Regional Tourism Committee (CRT) is pleased to be organizing the first #CotedAzurFrance colouring competition in partnership with five prestigious Côte d’Azur establishments : Cap d’Antibes Beach Hotel in Antibes-Juan-Les-Pins, Château Le Cagnard in Cagnes-sur-Mer, Château de la Chèvre d’Or in Eze, Le Mirazur in Menton and Le Saint-Paul in Saint-Paul de Vence. And for the occasion, the artist Sylvia Bertini invites you for a fun and creative interlude to discover the Côte d’Azur’s towns and villages! Choose your town, print your design and it’s up to you! Lunch in one of these renowned establishments await the winners!
HOW TO ENTER THIS #COTEDAZURFRANCE COMPETITION?
During this lockdown, why not let your creativity run wild by taking part in this competition organized by the CRT Côte d’Azur France, 5 prestigious gastronomic establishments on the Côte d’Azur and the painter Silvia Bertini from the Côte d’Azur?
Would you like to enter? It’ s very simple:
1. Print out the drawing of the Côte d’Azur town or village of your choice designed by Sylvia Bertini: Antibes-Juan-Les-Pins, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Eze, Saint-Paul-de-Vence or Menton. Just click on the name of the town to download your chosen drawing.
2. Colour it! Feel free to express yourself. Watercolours, felt-tip pens, crayons, pastels, collage, decoupage… Anything goes!
3. Take a photo of your drawing and upload it via the application https://ubishaker.com/ before midnight on 24 May 2020! Once you’ve filled out the form, you can upload your photo. Please note that only one entry per person per town/village category will be accepted.
WIN LUNCH IN ONE OF THESE 5 PRESTIGIOUS CÔTE D’AZUR ESTABLISHMENTS!
This competition is organized in partnership with five renowned gastronomic establishments on the Côte d’Azur. Each establishment will reward the winner of the drawing celebrating their town or village by offering a gourmet lunch for two people in their establishment:
– Cap d’Antibes Beach Hôtel 5* will reward the winner of the drawing illustrating Antibes-Juan-les-Pins. With one star in the Michelin Guide, the reputation of its gastronomic restaurant Les Pêcheurs is well established on the Côte d’Azur. Your taste buds are sure to be enchanted!
– Château le Cagnard, a 4-star character hotel, will reward the winner of the drawing illustrating the picturesque village of Haut-de-Cagnes. Its restaurant, located on the ramparts, will offer you a stunning view of the Mediterranean.
– Château de la Chèvre d’Or prestigious 5-star hotel on the Côte d’Azur, will reward the winner of the drawing of the medieval village of Eze. The winner will embark on a spellbinding culinary journey with their eyes riveted on the Mediterranean.
– Le Mirazur in Menton, restaurant with 3 stars in the Michelin Guide, will reward the winner of the drawing of the magnificent city of Menton. Chef Mauro Colagreco will serve you creative cuisine celebrating the seasons between Borders, Sea, Gardens.
– Le Saint-Paul, a 5-star establishment on the Côte d’Azur, will reward the winner of the Saint-Paul de Vence drawing. In an enchanting setting protected by the ramparts, discover the taste of authentic, fresh local cuisine.
Each establishment will have the pleasure of offering the winner of its category (1 winner per town) lunch for 2 people (menu of the day and drinks included, excluding Sundays and holidays) in their prestigious establishment!
HOW WILL THE WINNERS BE PICKED?
The competition start on May 1st 2020 and closes on 24 May 2020. A #CotedAzurFrance jury, made up of representatives from CRT Côte d’Azur France and the 5 partner establishments – Cap d’Antibes Beach Hotel, Château Le Cagnard, Château de la Chèvre d’Or, Le Mirazur and Le Saint-Paul – will select the winning drawing for each town.
Only one drawing will be accepted per person and per category. Each entrant can win only one prize.
Once judges have reached their decision, the winners will be contacted after 1 June 2020.