For your trip to Nice, here are the best districts to visit over and above the Promenade des Anglais:
● The Mont Boron district: for its spectacular view over Villefranche harbour and the Cap-Ferrat peninsula; Mont Boron is a tremendous place for a stroll.
● The Jean-Médecin district: perfect for shopping and eating at the Gare du Sud concourse.
● The Cimiez district: in the heart of the countryside, set back on the Colline du Château, discover the Matisse and Marc Chagall museums.
● The Port district: nicknamed the “petit marais niçois” (little marsh of Nice), it’s the perfect place to alternate between boutiques, bars and restaurants.
● Old Nice: the historic district of the town, it’s a must-visit!