Do you have any questions? We’ve got the answers!
Why visit Antibes?
In the heart of its ramparts, the town of Antibes is brimming with markets, sunny alleyways and historic heritage. Of course, the white sandy beaches are not to be outdone so don’t forget your swimming costume!
What are the unmissable districts of Antibes?
● The Le Safranier district: decorated by pretty flowered houses, the Le Safranier district is close to the Promenade de l’Amiral de Grasse. A perfect district to immerse yourself in the Provencal atmosphere of Antibes.
● Vieil-Antibes: In the heart of the town, staying in this district is perfect for a weekend: close to all the sites of interest, you can do everything on foot.
● The Cap d’Antibes: further out, this district gives access to superb coves and beaches.
What is there to do in Antibes?
The town of Antibes is overflowing with activities! Here is a small medley of visits to make during your stay:
● See the yachts in Port Vauban
● Visit the Picasso Museum
● Walk along the coastal path
● Laugh at the Peynet museum
● Go and see the Le Nomade sculpture
● Picnic in the Pinède garden
What is there to visit near Antibes?
Located between Nice and Cannes, Antibes is not short of activities to offer you! A few examples of visits in the surrounding area:
● Visit the Lérins islands, opposite Cannes
● Smell the perfumes in the town of Grasse
● Walk in the village of Èze
● Eat an ice cream in Juan-Les-Pins